Your membership helps the PTA enhance your child’s experience at LVMS. LVMS PTA provides student assemblies, teacher grants, school store, holiday shop, mothers/fathers day shop, hosts scholastic book fair, spirit wear, socials, 8th grade celebration and much more!
As a LVMS PTA member you receive perks both locally and regionally!
- get entered into great raffles
- $5 off PTA run socials
- Spirit Wear Holiday sale discount
- Member of our LVMS PTA Facebook Page
- monthly eblasts to keep you up to date with events
Regional Benefits include discounts with Disney, Dell and more. For more information regarding PTA benefits visit: https://https://www.njpta.org/benefits-and-discount-codes/benefits-and-discount-codes
- Go to https://lvms.memberhub.store/
- Choose “Individual” or Staff Member.
- If you would like to forgo participating in any fundraisers this year, and just make a flat donation, you can choose the “LVMS PTA donation” item in addition to joining the PTA. Create any amount and add to cart.
- Other members of the community who are not a parent of an LVMS student, nor a staff member here, can choose “Open Donation from Community Members”.
- Fill out required fields and check out! Thank you! Now see below. 🙂
- You will receive a confirmation email from “Long Valley Middle School PTA Store Receipt”. You can download your PTA membership card from this email.
- STAY IN THE LOOP!
- Update your profile via the email you receive. In order to receive LVMS PTA email reminders for events, registrations, Sign Up Genius links and more, you need to input your contact information. We do not have access to it from anywhere else. You must update your MemberHub profile.
- Click on the link and it will take you to your MemberHub Profile. Look at the grey menu bar at the top of the page. Click on “Join Hubs”. Join your grade level hub (group) – 6th, 7th, or 8th depending on your child(ren)’s grade – and any other hub that you would like to be a part of.
- For example: if you think you may want to help with Holiday Shop, click on “Join Hubs”, scroll down to “Holiday Shop”, and then click the JOIN button next to Holiday Shop. When the Holiday Shop Sign Up Genius is ready, you will get an email from that chair with first dibs to volunteer before it goes out to everyone else.
- Joining a hub is not a commitment! It just lets us know you are interested, and you will just get access to any opportunities first.
- “Membership 2020-2021″ HUB: You must be in this hub to receive any eblasts from the PTA. This should happen automatically, but it is good to go in and check to make sure you are a member of this hub.
- DIRECTORY: As A Member, you will have access to our LVMS PTA directory! The “Directory” link is in the same grey menu bar on top.
- If you belong to more than one PTA: You can switch back and forth from the PTAs you have joined by going to your profile where your name is shown (top right) . Click on the box and go to “Switch Organizations”.